Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Home

Bookmark and Share

Sajini Chandrasekera


Life is a miracle in this universe
And the engine of life is linkage
Water, air and nature are united
To make a perfect living sculpture

Earth is a miracle, while life remains a mystery
United by customs and rituals hindered down
And great adventure of life on earth
That every living being plays it's role

Humans shape the land with patience and devotion
Energy of sun captured by rays of clouds
Pocket of sunshine chase away the scars of drought
This has become the new magmare of time

The energy puts up a fantastic show
The days seems to be no more than reflection
Nights have turned the city into starry lights
The pieces of stars buried in it's own creation

We haven't understood what nature provides
So enjoy the circle of life that's given to us
Giving birth to sparkle cities and many more
Not understanding that earth cant take it any more

We are destroying a cycle of life that's given to us
We have forgotten that resources are scares
Factory ships emptying the oceans day by day
And once mighty rivers no longer flaws today

Hunger spreading more and more
Effecting all human beings
Population is most catastrophic
Increasing the thirst for energy

Little by little we have upset the earth's balance
Nature is already being disrupted
Our eco systems don't have borders
Every thing has become unstable

Change is ticking in this magnificent landscape
We have created a phenomena where we cannot control
All we have seen is a reflection of human behaviour
We have shape the earth to our image

So look around and see that we have very little time to change
The cost of our action is high above others
Every one pays their price without actively involved
And generations to come will have nothing left to loved

Let us be stronger than the soldiery selfishness
Lets built harmony between humans and nature
Lets be responsible for our every action
Lets care for the riches of our earth......

Labels: ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Sunday, January 22, 2012,

11 Comments:

At 13:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With you on this rather 'tall order.'

 
At 19:50, Anonymous Masha Wickramasinghe said...

Beautifully written as always! And yes I am so with you on this one.

 
At 15:41, Anonymous sajini said...

@ Anonymous...
thank you for your thoughts. This earth is our home, no matter where we are this belongs us. It's our duty to protect this to generations to come..

 
At 15:43, Anonymous sajini said...

@ Masha Wickramasinghe...
Thank you for your encouraging words. If we all can get together we can protect this world for our children . And it's time we should join hands with...

 
At 00:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will

make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the

post. I’ll definitely return.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... airport transfers alicante to calpe
Look into my web page : 5 star hotels malaga area

 
At 20:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are actually loads of details like that to take
into consideration. That is a great point to carry up. I provide the thoughts
above as

general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you

bring up where a very powerful factor

will likely be working in sincere good faith. I

don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round things like that, however

I'm positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys

and girls feel the impression of just a second’s

pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

my weblog - 10 day weather forecast santa susanna costa brava
Feel free to surf my blog post ; 2011 monthly calendar printable template

 
At 11:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored

subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an
edginess

over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again
as exactly

the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.


my website arisf.com
My web blog : spain weather pattern

 
At 13:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing.

It seems that

you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are

masterwork. you've done a magnificent job on this topic!

Review my homepage: scuttle.scorpimen.eu
Also visit my site ; Holiday package

 
At 16:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to

see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My

apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I

had to share it with someone!

My web blog - http://www.microfinance.ca/index.php?title=User:BreanaWalker88
Here is my website ... ronda spain roman bridge

 
At 08:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a

collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog

provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a

wonderful job!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: http://www.tealefenning.org.uk/phpBB2/profile,mode,viewprofile,u,34609.html
My homepage : spain country video

 
At 13:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this website wants

far more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to learn way more,
thanks for that info.

Feel free to visit my web page; eportfolio.ncku.edu.tw
Also visit my web-site : Costa Valencia

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Handicrafts Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll