Light Within

making sense of social media mix

About

Bookmark and Share

S A J Shirazi is a Lahore based writer. His writing on diverse subjects appear in Pakistan Today, Dawn, the News, Nation, Spider, BootsnAll and other A list publications. Shirazi holds an MPA (University of the Punjab) and Linguistics (Russian Language from National University of Modern Languages) degrees and is working at one of the leading universities. He has authored two books (Izhar, Ret Pe Tehreer) and translated Din Mein Charagh by Abbas Khan into Light Within.
 
Okay, now that we've gotten that referring-to-myself-in-the-third-person part out of the way, here's the more human, less quantifiable description. I am trying to make sense of blogging and other, still new, forms of social media [Facebook, Twitter and more]. I'm always looking for friends. You can always contact me at sajshirazi@gmail.com. I also blog at Doodh Patti and Logic is Variable (and some more).

Updates: No, I am not trying to change the world. I am only changing myself!

Follow on Facebook, follow me on Twitter for much more.

Labels: ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Sunday, January 01, 2012,

1 Comments:

At 08:39, Blogger Sajini Chandrasekera said...

SAJ shirazi or as i call Javed is the best blogger in Pakistan and the best teacher in blogging. Blogging was so knew to me till he stepped in my life and with his unique guidance i was able to have my own blog and it's my own way of expressing my thoughts ...
All the best Javed ...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Shoes Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll